- Subject to a minimum of 2 and maximum of 7 passengers.
- Conducted in a Luxury SUV, Sedan or Minibus.
- Times are approximate.
- Luggage & personal possessions are carried at your own risk.
- Paarl Historical Walk & Tours accept no responsibility for any loss or damage to luggage or personal possessions of passengers.
- EFT should be done as per booking. All cash payments are to be made in South African Rand.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Minimum of R450 per walk, payment via EFT if booked more than one week in advance or cash upfront
- Wear comfortable shoes and a hat during Summer
- Collection and drop-off at your accommodation establishment.
- All transfers & tours as indicated (between 08h30 and 16h30)
- Entrance fees, wine tasting & set lunch
- Qualified and accredited English Speaking Tourist Guide
- Pick up at 09h30 in Winter (May – August) and 08h30 in Summer – (September –April)
- Entry fees at Museums on route
- Mineral water
- Drinks ordered with lunch.
Method of payment: via EFT for Exclusive Tours only
- 50 % deposit to be paid within 7 days after confirmation by Paarl Historical Walk & Tours.
- Balance to be paid in full 7 days before the tour.
Children under 12 years
- 0 – 3 years travel free on tour
- 4 – 6 years pay 50% of tour fee
- 7 – 12 years pay 75% of tour fee.
- Children under the age of 18 years are not allowed to consume alcohol.
- Less than 14 days prior to arrival – 80% of the full amount due
- From 14 – 30 days prior to arrival – 60% of the full amount due
- From 30 – 45 days prior to arrival – 50% of the full amount due
Commencement or termination
- Takes place on day of arrival, unless otherwise advised by client.
- Client to advise on the detail regarding the tourists as well as the name and address of the hotel, guesthouse or B&B in and around Paarl and the Winelands.
- Paarl Historical Walk and Tours reserves the right to cancel a booking/tour if no payment has been received within the stipulated time frame.
- The laws/rules of the country or company as set out by the guide while on tour are disregarded.